According to a report by Brookings Institution, business dynamism has reduced drastically over the past few years while the amount held by leading venture capital and banking institutions for loans and investment purposes has noticeably grown high. There is a host of factors responsible for the same and cost being the top most concern – the capital and time required to setup a business, including infrastructure, technology, regulatory and compliance costs, and the list goes on. For better comprehension, these costs can be classified into following categories:
- Cost associated with the sales: This includes product inventory, manufacturing components, raw materials, warehousing, shipping, packaging, and shipping insurance cost. A report suggests that for creating product inventory for sale demands hefty, upfront capital outlays.
- Cost associated with agreements: It includes copyrights, trademarks, non-disclosure agreements, accountant fees, and consultation fees.
- Wages: It includesemployee salaries, payroll taxes, and workers compensation.
- Cost associated with technology: It includes PC, computer software, Internet speed, servers, security provisions, landlines, cell phones, and IT consulting.
- Administrative costs: It includes office supplies, shipping and postage, packaging, parking, phones, and anything else that is required to operate a business on a daily basis.
- Cost associated with product promotion:It includes advertising, public relations, marketing collateral, sponsorship, lead lists, and travel and entertainment expenses for client meeting.
Outsourcing to the Rescue
Outsourcing has become a forever concept with no signs to decline in the near future. It enables organizations of different contours to control their capital outlays and manage different product/service portfolios efficiently. Well, the roots of outsourcing are decades old, however with the passage of time – this model is getting revolutionized every day. Today, outsourcing is one the top priority list of every business leader owing to its influential attributes – costs, easy management, better ROI, and support being the top most driving factors.
Let’s glean through some of the advantageous aspects of call center outsourcing services:
Ensures Comfort for Your Consumers: When a business opts for this profit-driven approach, the utmost convenience of the consumers is ensured. The third-party service provider leaves no stone unturned to maximize the experience of your customers, so that they stay connected with your offering for long. With right provisions and resources in place, the help desk call centre vendor puts best feet forward to quench your customer queries, feedbacks, and complaints in the most lucid manner.
Ensures Your Unflinching Business Credibility: It is often observed that most of the businesses stay more concerned about production, packaging, and marketing aspects – forgetting about the most strategic factor ‘customer experience’. In today’s digitally-driven world, it is of immense importance to keep your customers happy. If you fail to do so, be ready to face its aftermaths. On your behalf, a potential call center provider will represent your company and ensure no calls remain unanswered. On top of that, trained and skilled agents will answer these calls, so that they can offer personalized experience to your potential or existing customers.
Reduced Overhead Expenses: Cost is considered as the top reason behind businesses shifting gears towards outsourcing model. It eliminates the cost of building, maintaining, and managing a call centre. You need not to hire resources, worry for technology upgrades, or train agents – as this is all rendered at service provider’s end, that too in a cost-effective manner.
Your Business Stays Focused: It holds true that building and managing a call center is not everyone’s cup of tea. It is not only cost-intensive, but also a time-taking and intricate undertaking. In addition, managing every project with same dedication demands time, efforts, and pragmatism, and if you try doing everything at your own end – you might miss out on the emerging market opportunities or defocus some of the core projects. This is where; outsourcing help desk services to a professional vendor comes handy. It allows your business to work on competencies and contingencies for better business growth.
However, it is important that you chose a reliable outsourcing provider who owns and manages state-of-the-art call center facility with all the necessary security and resources in place.
To sum up all,outsourcing help desk call centre services has the potential to bring your off-track business to the right-track without burning your pockets.