All the foodies out there please pay attention! There’s a real good news for all those foodies who are struggling with weight loss and just keep wondering at the same time as to how to keep check on your weight alongside indulging in mouthwatering yummy food.
Hold your breath! Your favorite sea food can be your key to your weight loss.
Yes! You heard it right! Sea foods can be a great thing to include in your diet of you are looking to lose your weight in a real yummy style.
As it is known to us all that only a sure shot success in losing weight related to food stuffs is to limit the amount of calories as much as you can and there are plenty of tasty fishes and other qualified sea foods which are low on calorie meter and high on health quotient and which actually helps you with weight loss.
So, let us get started and see which sea foods qualifies in and tops our chart.
- Salmon: Healthy, tasty (read yummy) and expensive. These are the things that comes into our mind in an instant when we think about Salmon. In U.S, some people even regard Salmon as the “King of the fish”. Now, Salmon is said to be an excellent source of Omega -3 and it roughly offers around 1200 mg of Omega 3 per 3 ounce of serving.
This ingredient found abundantly in Salmon has an impeccable reputation as an anti-obesity element. It prevents the tissues from producing excess fat in our body and in turn speeding up our body’s metabolism rate which significantly contributes towards weight loss.
The wild caught ones from Alaska is usually considered the best quality of Salmon available around.
- Oysters: Oysters are members of the elite sea food club. The oysters which are used for our consumption are mainly the farmed oysters. Much to our surprise, Oysters which are famous as a great aphrodisiac, are also a natural weight loss agent. Oysters contains Omega-3 and are also a great source of iron. Not to mention, it is also very delicious.
However, be sure to cook them properly and only eat the farmed oysters only as consuming raw oysters can lead you into an unwanted bacterial infection and also can cause food poisoning.
- Scallops:Innocent until proven guilty. This is actually the verdict of the researchers and experts often given to the scallops. These are quite popular seafood which also aids to natural weight loss by calorie burning and speeding up our body’s metabolism process.
Popular diet pills of recent times like over the counter phentermine pills contains all fat burning ingredients like iron, omega-3, etc. which are also present in scallops.
- Canned Tuna: Tuna fish is a very popular item in seafood category. The canned tuna fish is said to have its fair share of contribution towards natural weight loss. Though high in its mercury level, it also contains Onega 3 fatty acid supplements and other varieties of beneficial fish oils which aids to the natural weight loss.
- Pacific sea foods: This usually indicates towards the wild caught sardine which is relatively inexpensive and tiny and are found in the pacific region. It is said to contain fat burning ingredients thus contributing towards natural weight loss.